SubSonic is the synth that takes you back! It’s a subtractive synth that is routed in a way to get that oldskool/vintage sound! However the synth is versatile and powerful enough to be able to create quite strikingly modern sounds when necessary!
- 3 Oscillators (Sine, Sawtooth, Triangle, Square, Noise) with detune facilities. Graphical ADSR Envelope for maximum precision.
- Multiple filter selection: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Reject, and Peaking.
- High Quality fully customisable reverb module!
- Delay Module for standard Echo delay effects.
- Stereo Chorus, to add that vintage depth.
- The Flanger module is incredibly versatile and powerful combining overall sound of the 3 oscillators and using a sine wave to phase invert the sounds before adding feedback. This can give unearthly sci-fi like textures.
- The Warper: This module is an envelope modulator, some wacky timbres can be made using this.
- The Amp! Use this knob sparingly or crank it up and hear that distortion crackle!
These are the demo reels for SubSonic; ALL instruments including the drum kit were created using SubSonic: